May 2, 2016
Warning: This episode contains spoilers
fortheGame of Thrones episode, “Home.”
Alright folks, you can finally unclench and relax over thefateof
Jon Snow. Well, you can try to relax afterthatrepulsive
and cringe-inducing scene with Ramsay Bolton andthebaby, but let’s
try to process this one thing at a time.
The weekly ‘Game of Thrones’
podcastdiscussioncrew of Dana, Vanessa and Peter return this week,
as wedelve into,“Home” — Episode 2 of Season 6.
A Few Things We Chatted About:
- Welcome back, Bran. After a year off from the show – andagrowth
spurt, evidently – the young psychic Stark (and John Oliver doppelgänger) returns
- Ramsey Bolton does another horrible thing
- Tyrion Lannister stars in, “How to
- “What choo talkin’ bout…Hodor?”
- Remember kids, public urination can be fatal
- Jaime Lannister learns firsthand how creepy
- Castle Black takes a walk on the Wild(ling) Side
- “The No Name Girl Formally Known as Arya Stark”
- ERMAGHERD JON SNOW IS ALIVE AND IT BROKE THE INTERNETS!
A lot happened in this week’s episode of GameofThrones,
so let’s get to it!
You can listen to the full episode via the embedded playeronthis
page, or simply subscribe for free on iTunes or
Be sure to send your comments, questions or fan theories
todana(at) stimulated boredom (dot) com, and we will respond
toyouremail on the next show!
Follow Dana on Twitter
Find Vanessa at: Girls Gone Geek and on Twitter
Follow Pete on Twitter
Also Available On: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, iTunes, Direct Download or through yourfavoritepodcatcher